- OPTION 1: We have a powerful approach IF EVERYONE CHOOSES TO STAND UP FOR THEIR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING. We are recommending this be the major action people take: Use the template letter included at the end of this document as a helpful format for sending your input to your state and local representatives. Simply personalize and send this template letter to your state governor, state health representatives, state congress people, and your local representatives. Connect with a lawyer and your local county government people, and then your state government people and strongly urge them to commit to definitively support our right to religious, philosophical, and medical exemption to the vaccination program as well as the right to self-quarantine at a location of their own choice.
- The more people who take this action, the more they may be willing at the local and state level and eventually the federal government level to take actions to realize vaccinations are neither safe or effective, and there is no evidence to support herd vaccinations, therefore there is no evidence to support mandatory vaccinations. In this context we are talking about the right of the public citizens to have choice of whether to vaccinate or not, as it is in many other countries. The County of Hawaii Council is an example of such an action. We are advising all peoples, counties, and townships to make such a resolution and then take it to the state level as a major strategy to make this happen. So we are asking you to advance this resolution and educate your community as to why this resolution is urgent and compelling. This is a novel and compelling legal argument that has never been done before. The County of Hawaii Council is also in the process of advancing a county resolution to sustain the right to exercise religious freedom to exempt religious families by their choice and declaration of religious conviction from the 2009 flu vaccination program, as per the Hawaii Revised Statutes, Title 19, Department of Health, Chapter 321, Section 11 health rules, this is to apply to anyone in the county, and to positively demand the state be in compliance with this county resolution. This tactic can be actively applied to every county and township in the United States. What this practically means is that according to the Fifth Amendment in the Bill of Rights of the US Constitution, “No person shall be…deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.” Our bodies and our immune systems are our sovereign property according to the law of the US Constitution and international law. Presently there is no form of compensation for the property and injury that may result from this live virus swine flu vaccination.
- Further support of a state-focused campaign comes from Attorney Alan Philips in Chapel Hill, N.C. at vaccinerights.com and pandemicfluonline.com. and also veteran US Constitutional attorney Larry Becraft. Alan has raised a tremendously important point, which is that WHO does not have jurisdiction over the internal affairs of individual member nation states—its jurisdiction concerns the international spread of infectious risk or disease only. That is, the WHO cannot legally mandate vaccines for small town America at the state level. The WHO may exercise strong influence with its recommendations, but ultimately, the final decision for each country lies with the individual country. Similarly, the U.S. federal government lacks authority under the U.S. Constitution to require vaccines of state residents, which is why all vaccine requirements and exemptions for state residents are enacted at the state law level. So, the primary (if not sole) focus for an organized response to the threat of mandatory pandemic flu vaccines should be authorities at the state level.
- It is important to note that non-medical vaccine exemptions available for routine immunizations in most states (i.e., philosophical and/or religious) may not be available if vaccines are mandated in the context of a declared emergency. So it is important to take action now to avoid being forced to choose between an immunization and quarantine, especially since that quarantine could be in a government facility. State laws vary, so be sure to review your state's emergency laws. It is suggested that if your state laws don’t include a religious or philosophical exemption in an emergency, and also the right to self quarantine at a place of your own choosing, then that is also something we strongly suggest you communicate to your state legislators that they implement such changes in the emergency procedures.
- The PandemicFluOnline.com group has designated August 17-23 as “Pandemic Flu Awareness Week.” Some interpret this as a Call to Action, during which week they intend to write letters to the governor, state secretary of health and human services (or equivalent official in their state), state representatives, and possibly other state public health officials who deal directly with immunization matters. We suggest that you join us in this endeavor, and that you use the one-sentence summary, the one paragraph summary, or the eleven point summary in this paper, and that based on this information, you request or demand the implementation of policy that recognizes and protects citizens’ right to make their own informed decisions about whether or not to take an experimental, minimally tested flu vaccine or be select to other emergency medical treatments or protocols. We also strongly urge public health authorities' to give assurance that we will be given the right to self-shield, self-quarantine and self-isolate in our homes or other legal locations of our choosing, should shielding, quarantine or isolation be deemed necessary. In this way, through the enactment of better policy and legislation (draft legislation is being completed by the Legal Group at PandemincFluOnline.com as we speak), we can make our voices heard and encourage public health officials to make more informed choices amidst the ongoing fear-based hype and confusion surrounding the pandemic swine flu phenomenon.
- OPTION 2: Contact congress people and senators with mass emails and direct discussion supporting our constitutional right to choice—as has been validated by the Canadian government. It is our responsibility as parents and grandparents, religious people who are sincerely acting as our “brother’s keepers” to invoke the Biblical teaching to preserve health and life, and secular humanitarians to not take this potentially disastrous, deadly immune disordering squalene adjuvant filler live virus immunization. In this discussion it is important to support our right to build and protect our healthy immune systems with the use of healthy food, supplements, medicinal mushrooms and other immune building herbs, and highly effective and safe treatments for the Swine flu virus such as: nano-silvers, Vitamin C IV’s, and OTT (Oxygen Treatment Therapy) a highly potent and safe remedy for the Swine Flu (available at the Tree of Life and at restandrepair.tv).
- We have a constitutional right to sovereignty over our own bodies and our healing. Thomas Jefferson taught that: sovereignty in a true democracy means having the right to choose our own medicines, herbs, and remedies that we deem necessary for our body and for our children; and when and if the government tries to usurp that power for its own agenda we lose sovereignty, health, and democracy and the government loses its validity.
- OPTION 3: Email or fax this information to local TV and radio stations. Call or fax to your State and National political representatives. Try to create town meetings to inform as many people as possible about these issues because informed people are people who can make intelligent choices for the preservation of health and well-being. This could turn out to be the most successful strategy because in the town meetings political action to protect us against the live swine flu vaccination is created.
- OPTION 4: Write a small article for LOCAL, community newspapers. Watch for samples on http://www.PandemicFluOnline.com.
- OPTION 5: Check out http://www.oathkeepers.org. Share this with our local law and military folks. A PDF for easy printing is available online at http://www.Dr.Tenpenny.com.
- OPTION 6: Have at least 3 weeks of food on hand and be prepared for “Self-Shielding”—asserting the right to self-quarantine in your own home or location of your choice.
- OPTION 7: Leave the country. Note: communities are developing outside of the US that will continue the energy of life, harmony, and peace (COL Nicaragua).
- OPTION 8: Go numb, feel hopeless, and take the shot.
According to the British Medical Journal article titled, Influenza Vaccination: Policy Versus Evidence, evidence from a systematic review based on a meta-analysis of all the research shows vaccines have little or no effect on preventing or minimizing the flu.
In other words, the benefit to risk ratio is extremely poor from a scientific point of view. In answering the second part of the question, all the vaccine studies to date show that vaccinating 95% or more of a population does not make a difference in stopping outbreaks of the particular disease people were vaccinated for. In fact, based on the scientific evidence, mass mandatory vaccinations with a highly mutable live virus could actually activate a real and lethal pandemic rather than prevent it. Therefore, from a purely scientific perspective, there is no valid reason for mandatory vaccinations. For this reason we believe that all people have a constitutional, religious, philosophical, and medical right to the freedom of choice of whether or not to be vaccinated.
In essence, as confirmed by veteran US Constitutional attorney Larry Becraft, there is no basis in statutory law for state official mandates, county cooperation, or public compliance, in-so-far-as forced vaccinations and/or quarantines, even during officially declared epidemics or pandemics. Presidential executive orders lack the legal power to force or enforce vaccination and/or quarantine mandates on the American people. Likewise, state statutes and administrative rules and regulations pertaining to compulsory vaccinations and quarantines advanced by health departments shall be prohibited as violations of fundamental human rights, religious freedoms, and just compensation for personal property secured by the US Constitution. Given these conclusions, it is official malfeasance for state and federal health officials to advance such unconstitutional policies and engage such procedures. Furthermore, health officials may be held accountable for gross criminal negligence: engaging in broadcasting flu warnings, using the news media to relay deadly predictions of pandemic morbidity and mortality, or otherwise sensitizing people to promote compliance with vaccination or forced quarantines while grossly neglecting their mental health and quality of life; increasing anxiety, phobia, and depression, and causing severe economic damages from the medical, psychosocial, and behavioral impacts of these public health malpractices. In other words no one has any constitutional authority at the Federal or State level to enforce mandatory vaccinations. However, waiting until legal suits are filed afterwards is not an option because irreversible damage may be done by then to our global family. The State officials are more vulnerable to official malfeasance. In other words, lawsuits on one level also have the immediate power to veto Federal mandates of forced vaccinations. At the state level we have protection from Federal mandates...and in practical reality we have more personal access to state politicians to get them to vote against any Federal mandates, as they are more directly accountable to the public. For further information, please see: http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/.
ONE SENTENCE SUMMARY: The overwhelming scientific studies and research do not in any way support the action of mandatory flu, squalene adjuvant, live virus vaccination; to do so might result in the desecration of a significant amount of God’s creation of humanity on planet earth; the science strongly suggests that mandatory vaccinations are both immoral and ethically illegal (ethics that are core in the Judaic-Christian system) and this mandatory vaccination violates the basic Ten Commandments in at least 6 ways: Thou shall not murder, steal, lie, bear false witness, engage in idol worship (money and power), envy or covet.
“LIBERTY IS TO THE COLLECTIVE BODY, WHAT HEALTH IS TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL BODY. WITHOUT HEALTH NO PLEASURE CAN BE TASTED BY MAN; WITHOUT LIBERTY, NO HAPPINESS CAN BE ENJOYED BY SOCIETY.” –Thomas Jefferson
“NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFUL COMMITTED CITIZENS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD; INDEED IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS.” —Margaret Mead